They teach their drivers to lie & steal from you. Each week they “refill” your containers of detergents & where the contract ssysvyoure only charged for what you use, is a complete lie.

They “average” you out over a period of time & that becomes the new amount you get charged whether you use it or not. Sometimes, they don’t even refill & still charge you. Yes, I have proof! That’s how I noticed a problem.

I caught their driver out on our toilet paper & paper towel refills too. He claimed he left a box of said products & didn’t. Called the company twice on this issue & still waiting for a call back from management. Instead they have the driver call u back & argue that he left it.

Apparently he also removed the empty box. Sure! Must’ve been magic since I never saw him leave with empty boxes & yet when he did leave the products, left empty boxes for me to trash.

Did I mention they tell you u can cancel at any time, pressure u into signing & then tell you you should’ve read the contract that they “will email” to you & never do? Definitely not a company to work with.

Review about: Cintas Laundry Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I agree with you 100%. I worked as a driver for Cintas out of their Aston PA location for 5 years.I was one of their top performance drivers, earning their coveted award of “Top Dog” for the last 4 years I was there.I grossed 70K in each of my last 2 years working for them, but I couldn’t stomach the way they continually asked us to rip our customers off.

We would have an hour long meeting once a week on ways to overcharge our customers and constantly add on goods to their invoices wether they asked for them or not. I once noticed that every one of my customers invoice had gone up exactly 1 penny.I talked to other drivers and they noticed the same thing.

I talked to management about it and was told it was a billing error, but it was never corrected on any drivers invoices.1 penny sound like nothing at all but if you add that to everyone that has an account with Cintas all over the country you’re talking about a lot of $$$.I’m sure that’s how they miraculously seem to increase in profits every year.I finally had enough of selling my soul to this company and mistreating good hard working businesses.I found a much better job at a major pharmaceutical company that i actually used to serve for Cintas and I was able to resign from that terrible place and now I’m actually making more money and don’t have to feel bad about doing it. STAY AWAY FROM CINTAS

how can you get out of their contract? We too are very unhappy