They teach their drivers to lie & steal from you. Each week they “refill” your containers of detergents & where the contract ssysvyoure only charged for what you use, is a complete lie.

They “average” you out over a period of time & that becomes the new amount you get charged whether you use it or not. Sometimes, they don’t even refill & still charge you. Yes, I have proof! That’s how I noticed a problem.

I caught their driver out on our toilet paper & paper towel refills too. He claimed he left a box of said products & didn’t. Called the company twice on this issue & still waiting for a call back from management. Instead they have the driver call u back & argue that he left it.

Apparently he also removed the empty box. Sure! Must’ve been magic since I never saw him leave with empty boxes & yet when he did leave the products, left empty boxes for me to trash.

Did I mention they tell you u can cancel at any time, pressure u into signing & then tell you you should’ve read the contract that they “will email” to you & never do? Definitely not a company to work with.

Review about: Cintas Laundry Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

how can you get out of their contract? We too are very unhappy