6.6K views

Cintas corporation will have you sign a 5 year agreement without telling you. I've been a customer for 2 years , my driver was always short products, price increase almost every 3 months, couldn't take it anymore so I called cintas to discontinued service that's when I was told that I had a 5 years contract. they took me to court where I had to pay thousands of dollars to buyout the remaining weeks of service in my contract before you do anything with cintas do your research, don't sign anything, you end up paying thousands of dollars like I did.

Comments

We used Cintas to supply uniforms for our medical practice.A few years into a 5 year contract we noticed that our bills had tripled.

Upon review and without notice Cintas did not honor their pricing rather they had been gouging us almost from the beginning.We called and canceled the service but the wanted 12k for a buyout of the remainder of the contract.

They sued us, we hired an attorney and levied a counter suit and won.‪ #saynotoCintas.‬

to B Bloom #1400787

HI can you help us be giving name of law firm you use against cintas.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #1265056

Yes, this company is a big scam.the only way they keep their customers is by tricking them to sign a 60 months agreement .

So therefore if you tried to cancel you will have to payout thousands of dollars. The supplies are 3-4X higher than the average store cost. Please do your homework before signing the contract to this company.

You can save thousands of dollars by getting your own supplies from a wholesale company.This company is a SCAM

Albertville, Alabama, United States #1209386

Cintas is a scam company. I worked there a long time and morally I could no longer take it. stay away!

They did the same to us...not tell us we were renewing our contract when we sign to lower the bill...on the back of the contract it stated if they raise the price and we dont agree ...we can terminate the contract

Total Scumbags, would never do business with them again. Avoid at all costs

to Anonymus Union Bridge, Maryland, United States #1049980

of course this post is anonymous

to Lee #1147094

" of course this post is anonymous " .. You work for Cintas ?

Seattle, Washington, United States #913938

You can reject any price increases they make while under contract but you have 10 days to do so.It's a pain in the ***, but I use cintas and play the game because if you know how to work them it saves you money.

Never buy into any auto-bill features other than laundry stuff. Chemicals and other things are a rip-off and they will charge you way more than you are using...Just laundry...no disposables, no chemicals...just laundry. When negotiating the contracts make sure your replacement fees are reasonable, when I started they had our replacement fee for 1 bar towel at over $3.

They are not towel counting that much either, so if you have damaged towels...throw them away!that will actually save you money.

Sounds like you shouldve read what you signed BEFORE you signed..otherwise known as a dumb ***