8.2K views

Cintas corporation will have you sign a 5 year agreement without telling you. I've been a customer for 2 years , my driver was always short products, price increase almost every 3 months, couldn't take it anymore so I called cintas to discontinued service that's when I was told that I had a 5 years contract. they took me to court where I had to pay thousands of dollars to buyout the remaining weeks of service in my contract before you do anything with cintas do your research, don't sign anything, you end up paying thousands of dollars like I did.

Comments

I had a 3 yr contract I can’t get out of ,so dropped as low of service as I could. Nobody deal with the salesman in Ashland ky area he’s a rip off !

I have had all the same issues with Cintas

I see now what you mean!

We used Cintas to supply uniforms for our medical practice.A few years into a 5 year contract we noticed that our bills had tripled.

Upon review and without notice Cintas did not honor their pricing rather they had been gouging us almost from the beginning. We called and canceled the service but the wanted 12k for a buyout of the remainder of the contract.

They sued us, we hired an attorney and levied a counter suit and won. ‪ #saynotoCintas.‬

to B Bloom #1400787

HI can you help us be giving name of law firm you use against cintas.

to B Bloom #1478364

Hello, im in the same situation, you know what can a lawyer i can hire..thank you

to B Bloom #1515480

May I have the attorneys contact information please ?

to B Bloom #1521337

Hi, I am going through the same issue with Cintas. Can you guide me on how did you do it?

I will really appreciate it. My email address is idealequipment@hotmail.com

to B Bloom #1544871

Can you provide the attorney information... thanks

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #1265056

Yes, this company is a big scam. the only way they keep their customers is by tricking them to sign a 60 months agreement .

So therefore if you tried to cancel you will have to payout thousands of dollars. The supplies are 3-4X higher than the average store cost. Please do your homework before signing the contract to this company.

You can save thousands of dollars by getting your own supplies from a wholesale company. This company is a SCAM

Albertville, Alabama, United States #1209386

Cintas is a scam company. I worked there a long time and morally I could no longer take it. stay away!

to Anonymous #1506554

I agree with you 100%. I worked as a driver for Cintas out of their Aston PA location for 5 years.

I was one of their top performance drivers, earning their coveted award of “Top Dog” for the last 4 years I was there. I grossed 70K my last 2 years working for them, but I couldn’t stomach the way they continually asked us to rip our customers off. We would have an hour long meeting once a week on ways to overcharge our customers and constantly add on goods to their invoices wether they asked for them or not. I once noticed that every one of my customers invoice had gone up exactly 1 penny.

I talked to other drivers and they noticed the same thing. I talked to management about it and was told it was a billing error, but it was never corrected on any drivers invoices. 1 penny sound like nothing at all but if you add that to everyone that has an account with Cintas all over the country you’re talking about a lot of $$$. I’m sure that’s how they miraculously seem to increase in profits every year.

I finally had enough of selling my soul to this company and mistreating good hard working businesses.

I found a much better job at a major pharmaceutical company that i actually used to serve for Cintas and I was able to resign from that terrible place and now I’m actually making more money and don’t have to feel bad about doing it. STAY AWAY FROM CINTAS!!!

They did the same to us...not tell us we were renewing our contract when we sign to lower the bill...on the back of the contract it stated if they raise the price and we dont agree ...we can terminate the contract

Total Scumbags, would never do business with them again. Avoid at all costs

to Anonymus Union Bridge, Maryland, United States #1049980

of course this post is anonymous

to Lee #1147094

" of course this post is anonymous " .. You work for Cintas ?

Seattle, Washington, United States #913938

You can reject any price increases they make while under contract but you have 10 days to do so. It's a pain in the ***, but I use cintas and play the game because if you know how to work them it saves you money.

Never buy into any auto-bill features other than laundry stuff. Chemicals and other things are a rip-off and they will charge you way more than you are using...Just laundry...no disposables, no chemicals...just laundry. When negotiating the contracts make sure your replacement fees are reasonable, when I started they had our replacement fee for 1 bar towel at over $3.

They are not towel counting that much either, so if you have damaged towels...throw them away! that will actually save you money.

Sounds like you shouldve read what you signed BEFORE you signed..otherwise known as a dumb ***

to Anonymous Darlington, South Carolina, United States #945989

Lol this has to be someone who works for Cintas

to Anonymous Elizabeth, New Jersey, United States #1191928