Buford, Georgia

While driving down Buford Hwy minding my own business Cintas Driver 115655 thought it would be appropriate to not only text and driver putting myselfs and others in imminent harms way but also had the audacity to undress me with his eyes. This is clearly unprofessional and makes me question the value of this company.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Cintas and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Cintas.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Cintas to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Cintas?

Comments

Are you hot?

Undressed you with his eyes? While he was driving? Get over yourself, skank...it's people like you that sit around "waiting" to be offended, camera ready...lucky he didn't toss a soda can at you

Riverbank, California, United States #1197259

THERE ARE MORE THINGS TO WORRY ABOUT THEN PUTTING SOMEONE ELSE'S JOB IN DANGER.LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE THE ONE WITH CAMERA ON HAND NOT THE DRIVER.

YOU HAVE HIGH REGARDS TO WHAT SOMEONE ELSE MAY LOOK AT AS ATTRACTIVE. MAYBE HE WAS LOOKING AT THE CRAZY LADY WITH THE PHONE CAMERA. IF YOUR HAVING A BAD DAY...GO GET SOME ICE CREAM AND LEAVE THE WORKING PERSON ALONE. STOP BEING CRAZY...PEOPLE LOOK AT CRAZY PEOPLE.

IF YOUR POINTING A CAMERA PHONE AT ME ON THE HIGHWAY I WOULD LOOK AT YOU TOO.BELIEVE ME ITS NOT YOUR LOOKS HE WAS LOOKING AT....IT WAS THE CRAZY LADY.

LMAO! Sounds like you didn't have your eyes on the road either!