This place is a mess and the employees I dealt with, in my opinion, carried unethical practices. For the most part, employees are a reflection of the company right? I started an account with a sales rep of which filled out an application for me. I was ignorant enough to believe his verbal statements/guarantees and still sign an agreement. I would suggest having them highlight the important terms of the contract for the customer to be clear, the same way well-respected businesses want everything to be clear.
My ignorance was based on trust and it led me to sign a contract with a company which I had no intention of ever even leaving. I have a growing business and I only assumed they would like to grow with me (I would eventually hire employees).
They were horrible with communication amongst themselves and with me as a business owner. Their overpriced "wrinkle free" uniforms came full of wrinkles and when contacted to resolve the issue, the uniforms came back with more wrinkles and stains that weren't even there to begin with.
This company has been a nightmare from day one. Unfortunately I trusted the young sales rep as he had verbally explained that I can cancel at no charge after a certain period of time. Now I am stuck dealing with attorneys that have a hard time understanding why I want a paper copy of my service agreement which Cintas failed to provide me with in the first place. Uhhh...
Small business owner? My advice is to stay away. I used to use Prudential for uniforms. Huge difference... I'm surprised that Cintas has so many large contracts but at the same time I know now that each office is an individual corporation (as I have been explained) and therefore that can only mean that this office needs some work and it can start by having a different General manager as a leader.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a prom gown for my daughter. I thought it would be great to go with their custom alterations. When I got the dress it was uneven...."
- "MART OF CHINA IS THE WORST WEBSITE DEALT WITH ONLINE. Cheap products, nothing like the pictures or description I ordered 8 dresses together and I wish I didn't waste..."
- "DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM Modlily. They listed a sweatshirt on their website for $90 original price as being on sale for $15. I thought it looked really warm..."
- "Mottola Entertainment Corp Back in Beverly Hills posting to affirm old posts from names: George Marse, Curious George, George the Great, King George and so on, Post's from the above mentioned are..."
- "I called the technician for a phone line trouble yesterday. They gave me a time frame to choose from so I picked 4-8pm today, then I received the confirmation text...."
- "i am never one to leave a review anywhere but after my experience with this store and reading the previous comments i had to leave one. First of all i ordered..."
- "It always interesting how all the review sites show either unhappy customers or happy customers. Come on people, when you process thousands of orders, not all transactions will go..."
- "Dont fool with this company omg from 2009 to 2016 the warranty is a scam and there pillow top is a flat top in two months dont waste your time..."
- "I recently sold my Goyard St. Louis tote on Poshmark. But Poshmark cancelled the sale and deleted my account saying the bag is not real. They even charged me 20..."