Beverly Hills, California

This place is a mess and the employees I dealt with, in my opinion, carried unethical practices. For the most part, employees are a reflection of the company right? I started an account with a sales rep of which filled out an application for me. I was ignorant enough to believe his verbal statements/guarantees and still sign an agreement. I would suggest having them highlight the important terms of the contract for the customer to be clear, the same way well-respected businesses want everything to be clear.

My ignorance was based on trust and it led me to sign a contract with a company which I had no intention of ever even leaving. I have a growing business and I only assumed they would like to grow with me (I would eventually hire employees).

They were horrible with communication amongst themselves and with me as a business owner. Their overpriced "wrinkle free" uniforms came full of wrinkles and when contacted to resolve the issue, the uniforms came back with more wrinkles and stains that weren't even there to begin with.

This company has been a nightmare from day one. Unfortunately I trusted the young sales rep as he had verbally explained that I can cancel at no charge after a certain period of time. Now I am stuck dealing with attorneys that have a hard time understanding why I want a paper copy of my service agreement which Cintas failed to provide me with in the first place. Uhhh...

Small business owner? My advice is to stay away. I used to use Prudential for uniforms. Huge difference... I'm surprised that Cintas has so many large contracts but at the same time I know now that each office is an individual corporation (as I have been explained) and therefore that can only mean that this office needs some work and it can start by having a different General manager as a leader.

Review about: Cintas Uniform.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Cintas Uniform
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Cintas?

Comments

adalba
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1258068

Same issue!We're located in Covina, CA and have had the worst service and dealt with the most deceptive sales representatives.

I wish we could get everyone who is complaining and get a class action law suit together.Have you had any luck getting out of your contract?