1.9

I purchased a dog grooming shop last month.The last owner was using cintas so I thought I would too.

Easier than switching to a new company. The driver and I agreed on a deal that would cost me $90/month and he left some of the products. A few weeks later I get a bill for over $300. I called and they told me they changed the name of the old owner's account to my name and couldn't cancel and give me my own account.

In fact, the guy I needed to talk to wasn't in the office that day and it was unknown as to when he would return. Apparently the past owner stopped paying her bill 3 or 4 months previous and now I am expected to pay!!! I told them they had until last Friday to straighten this out and give me my own NEW account. No one called or emailed, so I emailed the driver and told him to come get his products out of my shop.

The driver responded saying that things had been straightened out and he didn't know I was waiting for a response. He was to be at my shop yesterday with a fresh agreement. Tuesday morning I got another bill, this time for more than $500!!! I emailed the driver, told him I'd be calling my lawyer and to come get his things immediately.

He didn't show, another driver came in and started putting down new mats. I told him not to leave anything and to take everything. The driver tried to tell me that there had been an adjustment on 'my' account so I wouldn't owe the past due amount. I was so angry I began to yell as I informed him of this fraudulent activity and that I plan to sue for defamation of my credit and mental anguish.

He took the bill and the products and left. Today I get a message from the supervisor 'doing due dilligence' and reminding me that we have an agreement.

Are they F#@&ING kidding me????Now I need to actually get a lawyer and follow through...I don't have time for this.

Review about: Cintas Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Absurd billing practices.

Comments